We have a fantastic opportunity for a Reservationist to join the team at Woolacombe Bay Hotel, our four star hotel on the North Devon coast catering for families, couples, weddings and conferences.
We are currently looking for a full-time team member of staff, on a permanent contract to include some evening and weekend work. Reporting to the Reservations Manager, your prime function will be to deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times. You will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to remain calm under pressure. It is important to be a strong team player, with bags of enthusiasm and personality. A working knowledge of Guestline would also be an advantage. What you would be doing on a weekly basis:
- Dealing with all enquiries efficiently and in a timely manner
- Corresponding with guests in a manner which accurately reflects the hotel’s tone of voice
- Providing accurate and detailed information about all our facilities
- If necessary, providing accurate travel information and directions to Woolacombe Bay Hotel
- Completing bookings efficiently and taking the appropriate deposits prior to confirmation
- Sending confirmation letters or emails for all bookings on the same day as the booking is confirmed
- Monitoring and responding to all online and e-mail enquiries within 12 hours of receipt of enquiry
- Balancing end of day figures
So, if you think the above would suit you and you'd like to work in a beautifully refurbished 4* hotel next to one of Britain's Best Beaches, we would love to hear from you!
Please apply to Kate Ewing on 01271 870388, or forward CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org